Rental MiFi Instructions
- Turn ON MiFi Hotspot device by holding down the power button in image below (for 5 seconds) until screen turns on.
- Make sure you see '4G LTE' icon on top of the device as indicated in below image.
- In the event you do not see '4G LTE' indication, please turn OFF the unit and turn it ON again, both by holding down the power button (5 seconds) (see step 1 for image).
- If restarting device does not work, please contact us here.
- note: We do not advise attempting modifications on the settings of the device.
- Turn ON WiFi on your device and connect to MiFi via broadcast SSID and use password to authenticate.
- Test service by browsing web pages.
For any questions, feel free to contact us here.